Welcome to Östgötatrafiken
Östgötatrafiken is responsible for public transport and the mobility service in Östergötland. We provide transport by bus, train, tram and boat and our aim is to make travelling in Östergötland easy. We are owned by the County Council of Östergötland.
- Our customers make more than 28 million journeys every year.
- Our owners provide about 60 percent of our costs, and ticket sales provide the rest.
- Every Östergötland resident travels 60 times a year on average with Östgötatrafiken.
- One Östergötland resident in four travels at least once a week with us.
- We travel 93,000 km every winter day, offer 4,500 scheduled services, using 350 vehicles.
- We have 200 routes in the 13 municipalities of the county, and visit 2,700 bus/tram/train stops every day.