AB ÖstgötaTrafiken is responsible for public transport and the county assisted travel service in Östergötland county. We provide transport by bus, train and tram and our aim is to make travelling easy for the commuters. We are owned by the County Council of Östergötland. We also order all the public transport services in the county.
- We provide 26 million journeys every year.
- Our owners provide about 60 percent of our costs, and ticket sales provide the rest.
- Every Östergötland resident travels 60 times a year on average with ÖstgötaTrafiken.
- One Östergötland resident in four travels at least once a week with us.
- We travel 93,500 km every winter day, offer 4,170 scheduled services, using 350 vehicles.
- We have 190 routes in the 13 municipalities of the county, and visit 4,260 bus/tram/train stops every day.